Barry Island Sand,Sea,Funfair, Home to Gavin & Stacey
1 Days from just
Barry is a vibrant coastal town with a bustling High Street, gorgeous parks and the Goodsheds and Innovation Quarter – a shopping, eating and relaxing destination featuring independent businesses in an industrial heritage setting.Please see our Barry Shopping page for lots of ideas of where to visit.
Nearby is Porthkerry Country Park, a haven for wildlife with a café and digital AR trail.
Barry Island is famous for its golden beaches, family amusements, colourful beach huts and, of course, “Gavin & Stacey”.
- The Goodsheds & Innovation Quarter
- Romilly Park & the Knap Lake
- Fonmon Castle Park & Gardens
- Barry Tourist Railway & War Museum
- RNLI Visitor Centre
- Barry Island Pleasure Park
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf
- Beach Huts & Climbing Wall
- Porthkerry Country Park
- Wales Coast Path & Vale Trail 4
For more information about Barry and Barry Island, take a look at a feature from Visit Wales exploring all the great things available.
Organising a group visit to Barry Island? Great, take a look at our Group Guide to Barry Island to help you plan your trip.
Please see our Telling Stories in Barry page to explore the myths and legends of the history of Barry.